For as far back as we can remember, Flowmaster exhaust systems and Fox Body Mustang fog hand-in-hand. Back in the day, nearly every Mustang that we ran across had a set of Flowmaster pipes hanging underneath, and man, did they sound great!
Here in the 21st Century, not much has changed — except for the technology itself. With the evolution of new design features Flowmaster has added the Flowmaster FX cart back system fro Fox Body Mustangs to its ever-evolving product line.
1987-1993 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L FlowFX Cat-Back, 2.5″ 409 Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- FlowFX “straight-through” Performance Mufflers Deliver a Deep Performance Tone and Increase Performance
- Mandrel Bent 16-Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Pipes Increase Exhaust Pulse Velocity for More Power and Offer Great Corrosion Resistance
- GT Style Tailpipes Tuck Perfectly Behind the Rear Valance for a Stealthy Look
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an at Home Installation
- Factory Hanger Locations Used for an Easy Installation
- Increases of 5 HP and 4 FT.LB Over the Stock Exhaust
- Covered by Our Lifetime Limited Warranty
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of AutoCentric Media, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.