Edelbrock has been playing with Fords since the Flathead V8, and when it comes to these modern rides, today’s Coyote is no exception. Having been announced a few months back, the Edelbrock Stage 2 Supercharger for 2018-21 Mustang GT has the horsepower and performance increase you’re looking for from your S550.
Edelbrock® E-Force® Stage 2 Supercharger Kit for Ford Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote 2018-2021 V8 Engines
Olive Branch, MS – Add serious horsepower under the hood of your 2018-2021 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote V8 engine with a new system that requires no modifications.
The new E-Force Stage 2 Supercharger for the 2018-2021 Mustang GT 5.0L Coyote V8 utilizes the high-efficiency Eaton TVS R2650 rotor assembly with a high-twist lobe design along with larger bearings and more robust timing gears to deliver an ultra-smooth and linear torque curve with more usable performance at all points in the power band.
This kit includes a 103mm throttle body, high-flow 113mm air intake system, upgraded 50 lb/hr port fuel injectors, an 8-rib supercharger belt drive and a plug-and-play fuel pump voltage booster. A black powder-coated finish provides the ultimate underhood appeal that installs easily without having to modify the hood, making this an excellent bolt-on investment.
Features & Benefits:
- 50-state emissions legal
- Installs with no modifications to the body or hood
- Integrated bypass valve for maximum fuel efficiency
- High-capacity, dual-pass, triple core air-to-water intercooler
- 8-Rib supercharger belt drive vs. the OEM 6-rib belt drive
- Plug-and-play fuel pump voltage booster
- Self-contained oiling system w/ 100,000-mile service interval
- 3-year/36,000-mile powertrain warranty when applicable