Holley’s new 4WD Off-Road LS Swap Oil Pan provides maximum clearance to the chassis and drivetrain for GM’s K10 chassis and other LS swapped 4WD applications, all while delivering an OE style fitment for durability and proper sealing. For maximum protection, add the Off-Road Hinged-Door Baffle and Rock Shield to complete the set.
GM’s popular LS engines find their way into a huge variety of vehicles. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don’t always fit in the vehicles as well as we would like. Holley’s new LS 4WD Off-Road Engine Swap Oil Pan is designed to help. It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and drivetrain for the K10 chassis and other LS swapped 4WD applications, plus provides an OE (Original Equipment) Style fitment for durability and proper sealing. In addition, the 302-4 and 302- 4BK are compatible with almost all popular transmissions.
Holley also offers an optional off-road hinged door baffle (#302-33) and rock shield (#302-35) that can be added at any time to further protect your investment.
- Provides OE Style fitment – OE oil filter mounting, OE oil cooler port provision, OE flange gasket and sealing,proper structural rigidity, and OE bellhousing attachments
- Compatible with hinged-door baffle #302-33 and rock shield #302-35 which can be added at any time
- Includes sump baffle, pick-up tube, pick-up o-ring, oil filter stud, & oil passage cover.
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling
- Fits GM K10 and other LS Swapped 4-wheel drive applications
- Maximum crankshaft stroke – 4.00-inches
- Available in natural cast or black powdercoat
AutoCentric Media is the fastest-growing all-encompassing digital magazine, catered to automotive enthusiasts from all walks of life, with various interests.