Buying a new truck certainly has its perks; the new car smell, a flawless aesthetic and the fact that nearly every mile on it are all yours. Of course, new vehicles have to pass certain drive-by sound/noise regulations in order to be sold.
That’s great news if you also have to cart around a sleeping infant most of the time, but if you’re a gear head at heart, and need to hear that engine under the hood, then you’ll be shopping for something a little more audible to you and your friends in no time. As usual, Flowmaster is quick to the forefront with a performance exhaust system that increases power and performance, while lending a moire prominent soundtrack for your enjoyment.
Flowmaster 2021 Ford F-150 FlowFX Extreme 3.0-inch Cat-Back Exhaust System For 2.7L, 3.5L, and 5.0L Engines
Flowmaster introduces our new FlowFX Extreme stainless steel cat-back exhaust system for the 2021 Ford F-150 with the 2.7L, 3.5L and 5.0L engines. This system uses a FlowFX series muffler for a deep powerful sound and increased performance. 3.0-inch mandrel bent 409 stainless steel tubing is used for maximum exhaust flow and durability.
The system has a turndown style dump exit right after the muffler to eliminate the over-axle tailpipe. This elimination of the tailpipe helps to improve ground clearance and departure angle when you are driving in more extreme off-road situations. All of the necessary hardware is included and factory-mounting locations are used for an easy installation. Backed by Flowmaster’s Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- FlowFX series performance muffler offers a deep powerful sound and increased performance
- 409 stainless steel construction delivers extra durability and improved long-term corrosion resistance
- Max dyno gains of 12 HP and 13 LB.FT. at the rear wheels
- Uses factory hanger locations for easy installation
- 3.0-inch 16-gauge mandrel bent stainless steel tubing helps maintain maximum exhaust flow for better power
- Includes all necessary hardware for an at home installation
- Dump style exit allows for better ground clearance when in extreme off-road conditions
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of AutoCentric Media, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles; GM, Ford, Dodge, imports, trucks — you name it! When he isn’t clacking away on his keyboard, he’s building, tuning, driving or testing his current crop of personal projects!