PRODUCTION-READY MEGABRONC FROM MEGAREXX TRUCKS
For Bronco Lovers Who Want More…..A Lot More!
Wilmington, NC, (May 2022) — In December of 2021 Megarexx trucks introduced a pre-production model of their new MegaBronc to much critical acclaim. Now, after several design changes, the new MegaBronc is ready for production.
The final model incorporates several aesthetic changes to make the truck look cleaner and more integrated. These changes are to the front bumper, front grill, fender flares, A pillars, and the removable top.
Based on the 2021 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Lariat, the MegaBronc™ is finished in stunning Lithium Gray with Ebony Black micro-perforated leather. It is factory-equipped with the TorqShift® 10-speed automatic transmission with Selectable Drive Modes, FX4 Off-Road Package, Blind Spot Information System (BLIS®), power panoramic dual moonroof, heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, keyless entry with remote start, rearview camera, reverse sensors, and much, much more. The second-row bucket seats are exact matches for the driver and passenger seats, and the power-folding third-row seats with matching upholstery (sourced from Ford’s own Expedition®!) are nestled under a fully-removable fiberglass hardtop (with ambient interior lighting) and steel safety cage.
The MegaBronc™ is equipped with the nearly-indestructible 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo-Diesel that cranks out a best-in-class 475HP and a whopping 1,050LBF-FT of ground-pounding torque. The MegaBronc™ rides on satin black 20″x12” MR605 Method Race wheels® wrapped with aggressive 40″x14.5″ Atturo Trail Blade® M/T mud-terrain tires. To compensate for the larger wheel and tire package, the Dana 60 front and rear differentials were changed to 4:56 gears. The beefy front and rear fenders are both bolted and bonded to the body – making the truck a full eight inches wider than stock! All seams are “clearanced,” and the body is sanded, primed, and painted to perfection. LineX® coating was applied to the bed, accessories, and other surfaces before the final assembly, full alignment, and a thorough road test were completed.
Below is a summary of the design criteria for the MegaBronc™:
- Install taller tires (40″ for the MegaBronc™ vs. 46” for the MegaRaptor™) to lift the differentials out of harm’s way.
- Have much larger fenders – front and rear – to cover the larger tires.
- Add very little lift to keep the vehicle’s center of gravity low.
- Increase the track width to maintain stability when cornering.
- Design a longer travel suspension system for much better off-road capability.
- Retain the ability to tow heavy payloads.
- Fabricate body parts with super-strong fiberglass that doesn’t rust or corrode and is easy to repair.
- Build the entire body to have a modern, sport-look — in this case, like the 2021 Ford Bronco®
- MOST IMPORTANT — INCORPORATE 7-PASSENGER SEATING WITH A REMOVABLE HARDTOP!
“If you love the looks of the Bronco® but need to tow a heavy load or haul 6 friends or family around, then we’ve got you covered”, said owner Aaron Richardet. “This truck has more space, more capacity, and most important…..more of a statement!”
AutoCentric Media is the fastest-growing all-encompassing digital magazine, catered to automotive enthusiasts from all walks of life, with various interests.