Are you in need of a fresh set of replacement taillight lenses for you ’82-85 Camaro? Not interested in haggling with some dude on Facebook Marketplace, getting burned on eBay from an overseas seller, or having to settle for “gently used” stuff at the swap meet? Fret no more, as Hawks Motorsports has your back. They’ve recently announced these fresh, 100% accurate, and high quality reproduction lenses for your ’82-85 Camaro.
82-85 Camaro Base Tail Lamp Assembly, NEW REPRODUCTION
Need to freshen up the look of your ’82-85 Camaro? Whether you just want to restore functionality or upgrade your vehicle’s appearance, these new reproduction taillights will do just that. This reproduction tail lamp assembly is manufactured in high quality injection molded ABS that replicates the original in quality, design and functionality!
OER® reproduction of the tail lamp lens assembly for 1982-85 Camaro standard models. This reproduction tail lamp
assembly is manufactured in high quality injection molded acrylic lens material replicating the original lens design and
coloration. The red, amber and white lens are virtually identical to the OEM design to offer an authentic and functional
replacement to the factory part.
Each Pre-Assembled Tail Lamp Assembly Includes:
- (1) LH/RH TAIL LAMP LENS – STANDARD STYLE (WITHOUT BLACK CENTER STRIPE)
- (1) LH/RH TAIL LAMP HOUSING
- (1) LH/RH TAIL LAMP FILLER PANEL – DIE-CAST METAL
- (2) TAIL LAMP LENS-TO-HOUSING PUSH PIN RETAINERS
- (4) TAIL LAMP LENS-TO-HOUSING METAL CLIP (SNAP-ON) RETAINERS
- (1) RUBBER WEATHERSTRIP FILLER – LENS-TO-QUARTER PANEL SEAL
- (1) RUBBER BUMPER (STOPPER) FOR FILLER PANEL
- (1) LICENSE PLATE LAMP LENS AND HOUSING ASSEMBLY
- (5) MOUNTING GASKETS FOR TAIL LAMP MOUNTING STUDS – HOUSING-TO-BODY
- (5) LENS MOUNTING SCREWS
- ASSORTED HARDWARE ITEMS AND MATERIALS
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of AutoCentric Media, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles. When he isn’t tuning, testing, or competing with the brand’s current crop of project vehicles, he’s busy tinkering and planning the next modifications for his own cars.