Magnuson Superchargers have made a huge announcement today with their TVS2650 Hot Rod supercharger kit for LSA and LS3 powered muscle cars, hot rods and various LSA/3 swapped vehicles. Designed for LS3/A headed LS-series engines, this changes everythign!
Truthfully, we knew this was coming, as Magnuson has kept us in on the loop for a while, as well as the unveiled prototype 6th-gen LT1 2650 Kit at SEMA 2017.
Magnuson GM LS3 / LSA TVS2650 ‘Hot Rod’ System
Available now is Magnuson’s newest and highest horsepower producing product ever – the astounding TVS2650 ‘Hot Rod’ kit for LS3 based engine applications. Custom designed for all GM engine applications with LS3 heads and LS3 and LSA drive systems, this jack-shaft-based system is geared for your high horsepower hot rod and race car applications capable of up to 1,500HP, with appropriate engine modifications. Only $6,995!
Please see our website for more information or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magnuson TVS2650 Supercharger system P/N 05-00-26-153-BL complete with LS3/LSA manifold, intercooler and jackshaft drive
- Includes TVS2650 Rotors with Eaton TVS(r) Technology incorporating high helix, four lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range
- Patent-pending Supercharger housing designed to deliver huge airflow at high engine speeds for maximum horsepower levels
- Low maintenance cartridge style jackshaft system with high torque/low inertia carbon fiber driveshaft
- High capacity charge air cooler allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency.
- High flow inlet duct designed for electronic throttles with GM LT5 bolt pattern. Also works with Magnuson’s 109mm mechanical throttle body P/N 98-05-40-007
- Interchangeable rear cog belt system allowing for drive ratio optimization. Supplied with standard 32 and 34 tooth cogs for up to 6% overdrive of front pulley
- Fast response, vacuum bypass system designed to unload supercharger at engine idle speeds and allow intercooled air to be recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cooldown
AutoCentric Media is the fastest-growing all-encompassing digital magazine, catered to automotive enthusiasts from all walks of life, with various interests.