Holley Performance has taken note of the immense popularity of LS-swapped G-body cars over the last several years. Since the cars were never EFI-equipped from the factory, apart from the Turbo Buicks, Holley has assembled a returnees fuel system kit for ’78-87 GM G-body (it should fit ’88 Cutlass Supreme Classic and Monte Carlo as well).
HOLLEY G-BODY RETURNLESS FUEL SYSTEM KIT
Looking to upgrade the fuel system in your 1978-1987 G-Body? Take out the guesswork with Holley’s new G-Body Returnless Fuel System Kit! This 1978-87 G-body Fuel System Kit was designed as a direct replacement for your factory fuel system. Includes everything required including fuel pump module, fuel level sender, regulator, fuel filters, fuel line, fittings, hardware, and all new wiring components. Designed to use factory fuel line routing and mounting locations for a clean, OEM-like install.
- Prepares your 1978-1988 GM G-Body with a bullet proof fuel system for conversion to EFI
- Pump gas and E85 compatible Fuel Plumbing Kit in a box, ready for whatever engine you throw at it
- Uses a 5 micron GM Corvette-style filter/regulator which presets the fuel pressure to a fixed 58 psi
- Contains a wide variety parts and accessories going up to the engine for a complete fuel system kit
- Includes 20ft of 6AN nylon braided hose, enough to go from the tank to the fuel rails
- Simplifies your fuel system with direct replacement components while still maintaining an OEM-like appearance
- Takes the guesswork out of piecing together fuel fittings and hose, while also upgrading the factory fuel system
- Utilizes as many of the original sheet metal and chassis fuel system routing provisions with minimal to no drilling required
- Electric Fuel Pump Harness & Relay Wiring Kit, ensures the fuel pump receives the proper amperage, for improved reliability and consistent performance
- Pre-calibrated fuel level sending unit works with factory fuel gauge, for a simplistic installation, no guessing what ohm range your gauge or sending unit is
- Highly detailed installation instructions to guide you, step by step, along the installation process
Rick Seitz is the owner and founder of AutoCentric Media, and has a true love and passion for all vehicles; GM, Ford, Dodge, imports, trucks — you name it! When he isn’t clacking away on his keyboard, he’s building, tuning, driving or testing his current crop of personal projects!