Lebanon Ford Performance (LFP), those crazy car guys who have been offering modified Mustang GTs to the public for not a whole lot of money, have done it again. You may have heard of them before, and again very recently with their one-off Lightning build for the 2019 SEMA Show.
Having made a name for themselves in recent years, for selling brand new, high horsepower Mustang GTs with a warranty, they’ve just one-upped themselves with Project M. You can get all of the info from the release below.
PROJECT M — Lebanon Ford Offering 2020 1000HP Mustangs for $54,995
At Lebanon Ford Performance we’re no stranger to pushing the envelope. We’ve built hundreds of Mustangs and F-150’s with power ranges from 550 HP to north of 1000HP+ and now we’re ready to bring the power of our craziest build to the everyday customer; all the while keeping it a simple, concise package. We’re bringing you an all new offering from LFP called Project M.
The most powerful Mustang to leave the LFP garage, and for an affordable price. We’re the masters of Horsepower per Dollar Deals, and this one is turned up as high as it can go. Project M is a 300a Mustang GT equipped with a Performance Package Level 1 and Ford’s All New 10-speed Automatic Transmission combined with your choice of a Whipple or Procharger Supercharger turning out 1000 CRANK HORSEPOWER all for just $54,995 plus tax, title, and fees. Don’t want the Auto or the PP1, no problem, this car as a standard LFP 300a Mustang GT Manual can be as low as $49,995 and still make the same 1000HP!
I know what you’re thinking, how? Why? and how do I get one!? We can’t wait to answer all those for you so below we’ve given you a breakdown of how each package is made up and some additional packages you may want to purchase to make this car even more capable. The biggest question most people have is “how does it make 1000HP” and “is this car even streetable now?”
The answer is because its powered by the best tuners in the game, Palm Beach Dyno, and its running the best fuel type for big power, pure E85. Now, since we don’t need to run 1000HP all the time we’ll also be including the needed calibration and larger pulley to lower boost and safely transition back to 93 octane if ethanol isn’t readily available or you just don’t want to be all go, all the time. This car will cater to everyone, simply put different fuel in the tank, flash the other tune, swap the pulley and you can go from RACE CAR, to STREET CAR in minutes.
BEFORE BUILDING YOUR BEAST
Need to know a little more about the chassis? Two great resources are our amazing sales staff, or the all knowing Ford.com but let’s give you a better idea of what all is including in this chassis before going in to the build options.
This chassis is a 2020 model year Mustang GT 300a. The 300a means base including, cloth power seats, Bluetooth, LED headlights and fogs, keyless entry and more. The Performance Pack Level 1 includes:
- 6-piston BREMBO brakes in the front for better stopping power
- Staggered 19” Black Wheels, a larger radiator
- Strut tower brace
- (when paired with the AUTO) 3.55 rear gearing
Finally, the last option, the 10 Speed Automatic Transmission, simply put, Autos win races and we like to win and yes, it’ll take the power. We chose these options to give you a solid starting chassis to build a dream car on without having to price in things like big brakes or even wheels and tires but if anything on the starting car isn’t to your liking, for additional cost, we can go up in trim on the chassis, add more factory options, or even add additional accessories to our build.
PROJECT M: WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGER ROUTE
• WHIPPLE 3.0 GEN 5 SUPERCHARGER STAGE 2 TUNER KIT WITH 3.875 (93 PULLEY) AND 3.6 (E85 PULLEY)
• PALM BEACH DYNO NGAUGE WITH 93/E85 CUSTOM TUNES, K2 IAT HARNESS
• COOLER THERMOSTAT, NGK SPARK PLUGS, & OVERSIZED HEAT EXCHANGER
• FORE INNOVATIONS DOUBLE PUMP L2 FUEL SYSTEM, GOOD FOR 1000WHP AND 1050X INJECTORS
• DYNO SHEETS ON BOTH 93 AND E85 TO VERIFY POWER AND DRIVABILITY.
PROJECT M: PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM ROUTE
• D1X PROCHARGER STAGE 2 HIGH OUTPUT INTERCOOLED TUNER KIT. 4.25 (93 PULLEY) 3.75 (E85 PULLEY)
• PALM BEACH DYNO NGAUGE WITH 93/E85 CUSTOM TUNES
• BIG RED BLOW OFF VALVE, RACE INTERCOOLER, GT350 MAF TUBING, STRAIGHT CUT GEARS.
• BLACKOUT ON HEADUNIT AND BRACKETS (BLACKOUT INTERCOOLER FOR ADDITIONAL COST)
• MMR IMRC LOCKOUTS, NGK SPARK PLUGS, COOLER THERMOSTAT.
• FORE INNOVATIONS DOUBLE PUMP L2 FUEL SYSTEM WITH 1050X INJECTORS, GOOD FOR 1000WHP.
• DYNO SHEETS ON BOTH 93 AND E85 TO VERIFY POWER AND DRIVABILITY.
PROJECT M: WARRANTY INFORMATION
Last but not least, LFP has always been known for offering warranty backed street cars, however this is not a basic street car with 700HP. This is a car for the person who wants to buy a turn key 1000HP car that can also be driven on the street. This car is sold as-is, with no warranty from Lebanon Ford. If warranty is your concern please see our 700HP Roushcharged Mustang starting at $42,495!
PROJECT M: ADDITIONAL MODS
Want more support or even more go fast parts? See the packages we’ve made for you below or piece together your own additional accessories by checking our most common upgrades list! Don’t see what you want? Just ask your salesperson!
• MMR Billet Oil Pump Gears and 2000HP DSS halfshafts: Eliminate the two weakest links of the Mustang GT in one shot. Trust us, you need them.
LFP SUSPENSION PACKAGE:
• Drag Lowering Springs ( 1.2”F/.5”R) or Street Lowering Springs (1” Around) and a STEEDA STOP THE HOP KIT. Want to increase both curb appeal while also taming the wheel hop created by all that Go Power, this is your kit.
LFP DRAG PAC:
• Carbon Fiber 1 piece Driveshaft, Blowfish Safety loop, RACE STAR DRAG WHEELS with Mickey Thompson Tires. We know you can’t wait to crack off a 9 second pass right? You’re going to need these to do it right.
• ADD A CIRCLE D TORQUE CONVERTER $3000 INSTALLED
WHIPPLE 10 RIB and Alternator Relocate:
• More grip means more consistent power. Want to make sure belt slip doesn’t exist? Add the 10 rib, and we’ll move that pesky alternator out of the way for you.
LFP EXHAUST PACKAGE:
• STAINLESS WORKS CATLESS LONG TUBES and an MBRP STREET CATBACK.
More sound because why not make an impression.
Both brands can be subbed out for additional cost.
LFP BLACKOUT PACKAGE:
• Painted Badges, Vinyl Black Roof, Tinted Windows.
Go fast and look good doing it. Who likes chrome badges, anyway?
• Just in case.
McLEOD 10R80 Clutch Kit $3000 ($1600 if paired with Torque Convertor)
McLEOD 1000HP Manual Clutch Combo $3000
Circle D Torque Convertor $3000
AutoCentric Media is the fastest-growing all-encompassing digital magazine, catered to automotive enthusiasts from all walks of life, with various interests.